1. There is a segment along the back where the bolster is smaller. This is great for those seats that push your head forward. I really hate that and don’t want my pillow making it worse.
3. The fabric is snuggly soft!
4. A snapping strap makes attaching it to bags easy
5. Ability to double bolster in front or wherever you rotate it keeps head bobbing to a minimum
6. The smaller posterior section makes doubling over possible if you just need a pillow for something like leaning on the bulkhead and not something all the way around your neck.
7. Somehow it stays where you wrap it and doesn’t push open which could lead to the dreaded head bob.
8. Keeps your jaw closed to prevent snoring and the “O” sign (look it up if you don’t know!)
To buy click this link for Amazon and support our blog:
Cons: I would like a carrying case when not using — see TGD post about germs at the airport! I suppose I could use a ziploc bag or shoe bag. I have a million shoe bags since I am a shoe-holic. A removable washable cover would be nice but I fear removing and replacing the cover would mess up this perfect design. I will have to figure out how to spot clean this. What if your wearing makeup and have that really good, drooling sleep??? Yuck! But I guess at a decent price you can buy more! Adjustability? I think that would mess up the design but maybe more choice with different sizes, because not everyone has the same neck. There are three sizes available: XL adult, Adult and Child. To look at these sizes click the links here: Excuse me why I go back to napping…. Make Meaningful and Healthy Travel Happen!
I am a travel maniac! Because I travel so much around the world, I look for solutions to make my travel easier. I get asked all the time about the travel gadgets I use or my recommended items. It makes me happy to share these things with you to make healthy and meaningful travel happen!